Customers looking for sophistication, performance and an abundance of appointments at a price starting under $20,000 will feel right at home in Chrysler 200.
At first glance, drivers will take note of 200's high-quality craftsmanship. Upon further inspection, they'll uncover a commitment to safety and obsession with technology. Features like Electronic Stability Control with All-Speed Traction Control, active front head restraints and Sentry Key® are all part of the long list of standard safety equipment found on every 200. Inside the cabin, even the most tech-savvy buyer will be blown away by available features like Uconnect® radio with 40-GB hard drive, touch-screen navigation, hands-free calling, streaming audio and SiriusXM radio with pause, rewind and, of course, a free one-year subscription.
Add all that to 200's 31 highway mpg (on models equipped with the I-4 engine and 6-speed transmission), best-in-class V6 power1 and customer's pick of sedan and convertible models and you've got the makings of a top performer ? on the road and with your sales numbers.
KEY REASONS TO BUY
- Chrysler 200 offers the lowest entry price in its class1 and best-in-class V6 power at the lowest price1
- Chrysler 200 LX is the lowest priced entry level vehicle with a standard automatic transmission in its class2
- Exceptional levels of content on each trim level
- 5-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty ? unmatched by Honda, Toyota and Nissan3
All safety and security features are standard, including:
- 2012 IIHS TOP SAFETY PICK4
- Electronic stability control with Brake Assist and All-Speed Traction Control
- 4-wheel disc antilock brakes
- Security alarm and Sentry Key®
- Tire pressure monitoring
- 2.4L I-4 engine delivers up to 31 mpg (when equipped with the 6-speed transmission)
- Available 3.6L V6 Pentastar® engine with best-in-class horsepower2 (283 hp)
- Pentastar® engine is a 2011 and 2012 Ward's 10Best Engine Award winner (3.6L V6)
- 4- or 6-speed automatic transmission choice
- Excellent driving and handling dynamics
- Well-performing suspension tuning
- Available 18” wheels and tires
- Available Uconnect® radios with touch screen, 40-GB hard drive, touch-screen navigation, Uconnect® Voice Command and Bluetooth® streaming audio
- Standard SiriusXM Satellite Radio features instant replay
- Chrysler 200 is the only vehicle in the segment that offers satellite radio with a standard one-year subscription2
- Sophisticated interior
- Bi-functional halogen projector headlamps with LED accents
- LED lighting ? ambient interior, taillamps and headlamp accents
- Unique convertible top that stows beneath the hard tonneau cover
- Choice of two retractable tops:
- Standard cloth top available in black or pebble beige
- Retractable steel hardtop which opens and closes the rear-compartment cover and unlocks, retracts and stows the entire top system with buttons on the center console or the key fob
1 Based on latest available competitive information and Chrysler Group LLC standard mid-size sedan segment. Pricing excludes destination charge.
2 Based on latest available competitive information and Chrysler Group LLC standard mid-size sedan segment.
3 Based on latest competitive information. Transferable. Dealers, please provide customers with complete details and a copy of the 5-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Warranty.
4 TOP SAFETY PICK is an award issued by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.