Dodge Challenger Fort Worth Alliance Dealer.
Allen Samuels Fort Worth Dodge Ram Jeep Chrysler in Alliance is your Dealer for Legendary Dodge Challenger.
2013 Dodge Challenger now on the ground and available for sale in Fort Worth!
Dodge Challenger is the embodiment of true "old school" Muscle and modern technology. This car is the only modern car in the whole industry that has stayed true to its original Heritage and styling. When Dodge decided to bring Challenger back they had Charger already owning the market with the "two door styling with four door versatility" and completely evolved for the modern driver so they wanted a car that was as closest to the two door legend as possible. They looked at Challenger, studied Challenger, and designed the new one. Dodge took all the points that people remembered about Challenger and made it the same, then accented those parts to really highlight it. Every aspect, curve, and piece of this car was touched in someway or another and when it first touched down everyone knew...This is a Dodge Challenger! Even when put next to its original Challenger it is remarkably the same, but different. Dodge Challenger in Fort Worth at Allen Samuels Alliance is the 2 door masterpiece you have dreamed about.
Welcome to the Allen Samuels Fort Worth Dodge Ram Chrysler Jeep - Alliance Dealer Dodge Challenger page. This page is designed to help you learn about the Dodge Challenger and view our inventory that is at our Fort Worth Alliance location.
Please call us at 888-655-9397 to find out specifics about a particular Dodge Challenger model. Our Sales Professionals are more than pleased to help provide the information you are seeking to assist you to make a wise and intelligent decision on the perfect vehicle for you. The Dodge Challenger is one of the most popular two door vehicles in the market today due to its legendary look and stance, standard power, sporty feel, and wide open two door versatility in Dodge Challenger. On top of all that, The Dodge Challenger is exploding with options, features and benefits that we will be more than happy to show you when you get here for your obligation free test drive. The Dodge Challenger is definitely the best buy of the two door muscle car segment. It has an aggressive starting price with more equipment than the competition, a powerful Dodge presence, and a recognizable name that makes everyone else in the market place cower in fear. Move out the way, here is the New Dodge Challenger!
Sport-styled racing stripes as well as a familiar front end both nod to the past, as does Challenger's cockpit-like driver's space with round cluster gauge pods.
But today's Challenger features technological improvements that just weren't possible "back in the day." Things like a near 50/50 front-to-rear weight distribution ? typically found only on vehicles in a much higher price class. Or smooth shifting 5- or 6-speed automatic transmissions. Even available Uconnect® Radios featuring touch-screens, navigation, lots of memory and USB connections. In short, features that are the epitome of modern day ingenuity.
Also unlike the Challenger of yesteryear, the 2013 MY has engine options for every driver. Fuel-conscious customers will relish in the Pentastar® V6, delivering 27 highway mpg, while those more focused on performance can opt for their choice of two big block engines. The 5.7L HEMI® delivers 375 hp with a manual transmission and the 392 cu in engine offers a jaw-dropping 470 hp. (For more information about the 392 cu in engine, please see the SRT section of CALC.)
- Affordable icon of the Dodge brand
- Countless customization options
- Amazing performance at a great value with unmistakable muscle-car design
- Advanced multistage front air bags
- Supplemental side-curtain air bags
- Front seat-mounted thorax side air bags
- Front-seat active head restraints
- Electronic Stability Control, Hill Start Assist
- Rain Brake Support
- Ready Alert Braking
- Dynamic Side-Impact Intrusion Protection
- Available ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System
- Classic American muscle car with unmatched personality and performance
- Near 50/50 front-to-rear weight distribution
- Class-exclusive1 5-link rear suspension (2012 MY. 2013 competitive information not yet available)
- Rear-wheel-drive performance
- Powertrain options for every driver:
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 with cold air induction delivers 305 hp and 268 lb-ft of torque and gets an estimated 18 city/27 highway mpg
- 5.7L HEMI® VVT V8 with Tremec 6-speed manual transmission delivers 375 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque and gets an EPA estimated 15 city/23 highway
- 5.7L HEMI® VVT V8 with Fuel Saver Technology and 5-speed AutoStick delivers 372 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque and gets an estimated 16 city/25 highway
- Available steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- Available customer selectable Sport mode
- Available Uconnect® Voice Command with Bluetooth® Phone
- Several touch-screen Uconnect® Radio options with and without navigation
- Available Bluetooth® streaming audio
- Available SiriusXM? Satellite Radio (includes one free year of service) and MP3 capability
- Best-in-class1 trunk space and interior volume (2012 MY. 2013 competitive information not yet available)
- The only vehicle in its class1 with standard 5-passenger seating (2012 MY. 2013 competitive information not yet available)
- Perfectly combines fun, nostalgia and power in one car
- Unmatched personalization options ? side stripes, hood stripes, fender stripes, nostalgic paint colors, and eight unique wheel choices
- Beneath the retro-inspired styling is state-of-the-art technology
1 Based on latest available competitive information and 2012 Ward's Middle Specialty Vehicle segmentation. 2012 MY. 2013 competitive information not yet available.