Personality-packed including dynamic lines and curves plus World Class aerodynamics
The New 2014 Dodge Dart expresses an all-new level of visual drama. Clean lines from nose to tail form its curvaceous silhouette. The unmistakable "split cross-hair" grille accentuates its low, wide stance. And the Charger-inspired, full-width rear racetrack style LED taillamp makes an aggressive statement - something truly beautiful every driver behind you will be staring at.
One bold new design.
Over 100,000 ways to personalize it.
Aside from the 14 interior combinations, 12 exterior colors, and six wheel choices, the ability to add over 150 Mopar accessories is what truly differentiates the Dodge Dart from other vehicles in its class. Express yourself with unique grilles, hoods, tailpipes, shifters, steering wheels, and hundreds of other available options that can easily turn your Dodge Dart into your own one-of-a-kind Dodge Dart.
Class-exclusive 7-inch TFT reconfigurable display!
As the most technologically advanced car in its class, the 2014 Dodge Dart includes a number of class-exclusive features, including a premium 7-inch Thin Film Transistor (TFT) reconfigurable cluster display. Not only does the display deliver real-time information on performance, navigation and vehicle status, it truly comes alive with countless ways to reconfigure in full color and incredibly rich graphics never before seen on a compact car.
(Click banner to get a cash value in under a minute!)
Precision craftsmanship and refinement and surprises of color.
The 2014 Dodge Dart's All-New, driver-centric interior boasts an intuitive, fluid layout designed to be both beautiful and ergonomic. It features ambient lighting that highlights interior craftsmanship and refinements. Like refined soft-touch surfaces. Accent stitching on the dash and seats. Tactile grains or available hand-wrapped protein vinyl surfacing. It's an interior so thoughtfully crafted and engineered, it offers interior space rivaling mid-size sedans with class-exclusive in-seat storage.
Three all-new, world class engines bring power to the people.
The 2014 Dodge Dart redefines performance by providing the most diverse powertrain lineup in its class. Choose from a new 16-valve 2.0L (160 hp) Tigershark, a 16-valve 1.4L (160 hp & 184 lb-ft torque) MultiAir Intercooled Turbo, and a new 16-valve 2.4L (184 hp) Tigershark MultiAir four-cylinder engine. All tuned to deliver excellent horsepower and torque ratings, and an optimal balance of power and efficiency.
2014 Dodge Dart is the most technologically advanced car in its class. Experience the largest touch screen in the compact car class at 8.4-inches, available on SXT, Rallye, Limited and R/T models.
The 2013 Dodge Dart is tuned to deliver with the Uconnect Touch 8.4, featuring AM/FM/CD/MP3 and SiriusXM Satellite Radio with replay mode. Get up-to-the-minute weather, fuel prices, sports and movie listings with available Garmin Navigation and SiriusXM Travel Link. Crank up your own tunes via remote SD card or remote USB Port with iPod mobile device control. So many features we even added steering wheel mounted controls so you can keep your eyes on the road, and your hands right where they belong.
Make calls and receive them, virtually handsfree. The available Uconnect Phone offers an advanced communication system that features:
- Voice activation
- Bluetooth integration
- Pairing for up to seven Bluetooth-compatible phones
Class leading safety features - 60 safety & security features.
Starting with advanced high-strength, hot-stamped steels, 2014 Dodge Dart offers an incredibly stiff overall structure and a safety cage with outstanding protection. Along with 10 standard airbags+, reactive front head restraints+, and available options like Blind Spot Monitoring+ and class exclusive Rear Cross Path Detection+, the 2013 Dodge Dart is among the safest vehicles in its class.
Allen Samuels Fort Worth Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram- Alliance is your Dealer that promises to take care of all your 2014 Dodge Dart needs. From researching the amazing new car, to the purchase or order of your new Dodge Dart, and to the maintenance of your Dodge Dart, we are here to take care of you and your vehicle needs 100%.
So, what separates 2014 Dodge Dart from the competition?
WHY BUY DODGE DART
- Groundbreaking car that breaks the mold in a heavily commoditized segment
- Brings fun back to driving by blending Alfa Romeo DNA and Dodge's passion for performance
- New Fiat Group-based Compact U.S. Wide (CUS-wide) architecture's low, wide and long dimensions ensured a stable "body-in, wheels-out" stance and coupe-like silhouette
- Performance-inspired design with just the right amount of attitude
- Unmistakable style
- Class-exclusive integrated dual exhaust
- Class-exclusive LED racetrack taillamps
- Class-exclusive Hyper Black and polished wheels
- 12 exterior colors, 14 interior color and vibrant color/trim combinations to fit many personalities and lifestyles, compared to a competitive sea of beige and gray
3 technologically advanced, fuel-efficient and powerful engines:
- 2.0L (160-hp & 148 lb-ft of torque) Tigershark I
- 1.4L (160-hp & 184 lb-ft of torque) Intercooled Turbo with MultiAir
- 2.4L (184-hp & 171 lb-ft of torque) Tigershark with MultiAir II
- More standard hp and torque than Chevy Cruze, Hyundai Elantra, Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic
- Segment-leading levels of interior roominess Best-in-class shoulder and hip room
- More rear seat legroom and overall interior room than some mid-size cars
- State-of-the-art, segment-exclusive technology
- Class-exclusive floating island bezel
- Class-exclusive 8.4-inch Uconnect Touch Media Center
- Class-exclusive 7-inch Thin Film Transfer customizable instrument cluster display
- Upscale ambient lighting
- Hidden Storage
- Room for an iPad in glove box
- Segment-exclusive front in-seat storage
- Class-leading 60 standard and available safety and security features
- Unsurpassed 10 standard air bags
- Class-exclusive standard 4-wheel disc ABS with Electronic Stability Control
- Class-exclusive Rear Cross Path Detection
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Exceptional value throughout the range
- 5 trim levels, starting at $15,995: SE, SXT, Rallye, Limited and R/T
- Each trim level has a style and value that will appeal to the diverse customer base interested in a compact sedan
- Unbundled options making it more affordable for customers to get exactly what they want